11.13.2006

so close...but yet 41 yards away

Yesterday was a painful day for both the Buffalo Bills and their fans. The undefeated Indianapolis Colts beat the Bills 17-16, due to a wide-right, 41 yard missed field goal by Rian Lindell. Words can not describe the feeling that was running through my veins yesterday...Oh wait...I remember...losing 4 Super Bowls just about sums it up.

Kudos to the Bills defense! It is nice to see a group of players still give 120% until the clock reads 0:00 in the fourth quarter. I wish they could pass some of that dedication over to the offense. But honestly, I don't think there is any miracle in the universe that could help JP Losman. I feel as if I am experiencing a severe case of De ja Vu and #11 Drew Bledsoe is still playing.

Are the Bills ever going to catch a break?!

No comments: