8.07.2007

who else is itchin?



As I watched a semi-boring Hall of Fame game on the NFL network, I thought to myself, "Why do I not have the itch yet"?

Could it be that the Buffalo Bills are going to maybe win 3 games max. this year? Or...could it be that I have no confidence in the freshman Jimmy Clausen to actually lead the Fighting Irish to a winning season?

On a serious note...how bad is football really going to suck for me this year?!?!? Come on people!

Well... today everything may have changed. My "future husband" Brady Quinn finally signed with the Cleveland Browns for $20.2 million dollars over 5 years; with incentives to possibly make $30 million total for 5 yrs.Read here

Finally some great news! Now all I need is a solid Fantasy Draft in two weeks and I just might start to show minor symptoms of football fever.

Who else is itchin?

Who are we predicting to breakout this year?

5 more weeks of countdown people :-)

No comments: