5.17.2007

newbie's teaser

Hello Kelly and to all. Everyone at fishtank has been so nice and helpful to me and I appreciate it. But I must say goodbye before my actual time is up. I have been victimized by the "man" aka my educational institution, and academic advisors. Ohh how helpful they are...let me further explain...months ago I was told I was going to get credit if I participated in an internship at fishtank creative...well two weeks after that I was told that I would not get credit b/c I’m a junior...obviously I was livid, but sticking to my word I came to fishtank. Telling everyone here that I would not get credit. They tried to fight for me...and after their efforts (thank you Jamie and Mike) I could get credit, but it would not count towards credits I need to graduate, and I’m not giving the "man" any more money than I have to, so I’m out like a fat girl in dodge ball. No sad eyes please...I will be back in summer of 2008...ahhh.... I promise to be better than ever...so I wish everyone a good, fun and safe summer...thank you doesn't explain my gratitude. So eat a bagel and be happy : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet r u...u just made me feel special by including my name! haha

Well I am sorry to hear of ur dilemma, and I agree with u. Dont give them people any more of ur money! As if they dont get enough from everyone else, they have to lie to others and reep the benefits.

Leave it up to Jamie and Mike though to get any job done! They know what they r doing.

Good luck and have a fun summer not working. Just think of me stuck in an office till 5 everyday Monday - Friday, while u get to go out and play in the sun.
BLA BLA BLA

Take Care -