5.07.2007

Monday (newbie intern report)

Hey, how you doing?

Before we get too personal, let me introduce myself, my name is Miranda and I'm privileged to be the newest intern at fishtank creative. I'm a Gannon University student, and will one-day graduate, maybe before the turn of the next century. I'm only kidding. I love school and value the education I'm receiving and hope to add to those lessons this summer.

The first day, oh my, it can be nerve racking and over-whelming, but everyone has been really nice and welcoming. I appreciate the kindness and fun spirits of everyone in the office. The Monday morning meeting was a nice way for me to meet the crew and get informed on all that is going on, and where I could be helpful. Sweet big girl work or actual meaningful tasks not pointless problems in the back of a boring textbook.

The workload was not overwhelming, but interesting and I really like how the whole operation is ran. I have a funny feeling that my summer in the ‘tank will be educational, challenging and result in a lot of fond memories.

A stereotypical white collar and blue tie agency is not where I wanted to be. So, I was relieved to experience and witness the cool and creative environment that is fishtank creative. Everyone is friends, and I have already begun to bond. Missy and I had fun over lunch chatting about our wonderful relationships, and Cinderella dreams. Aww icky girl stuff, I love it!

I’m looking forward to getting to know everybody, and reading what everybody has to say about my thoughts.

Catch you all on the flip side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Miranda ~

This is Missy's friend Kelly, and I just wanted to welcome u to the Fishtank Creative Team. As I'm sure u know already, u have joined not only a great place to work, but also a crazy family. (I mean that in the best way possible!) U will come to realize that u r working with some of the nicest, most fun creative people u will ever meet in a job setting. So have fun, enjoy ur stay, and learn a lot b/c these guys know what they r doing!

Hope to meet u soon...Kelly

Melissa said...

you know Kelly...
those compliments are not going to get you, your dvd commercial any time faster! hahaha

but good lookin out! :-)

Anonymous said...

A girl has to try at least doesnt she?! I mean if Jamie would have gotten ontop of things to begin with,(wink wink)we wouldnt even be having this conversation. He just doesnt want to give it to me cause of how gross it probably is. I mean I heard about ur tv breaking when u guys watched it, maybe he was just trying to look out for me, and save me from having to buy a new one for myself.

I should def. become a comedian! Look...Im laughing at myself that is how funny I am. hahahahah