4.25.2007

so long, farewell...

Well, it's about that time... time to post my last blog as intern here at fishtank. I'm sitting at my desk, just kind of reflecting on all that's happened over the past 3 months. It'll definitely be weird to not come back here Friday... next week, too. It's really sad! :( It's raining, too, which doesn't help the mood...
When thinking about all I did here, I would have to say going out on commercial shoots was my highlight. I loved getting to see things from a behind the camera perspective. To see these commercials on television now is really sweet because I know I was there at that very second they were being filmed. I love my film classes at school so this was definitely at the top for me. I'm also very thankful I was given opportunities to come up with my own creative and to get feedback that really pushed me to think in different ways... to think more creatively. I enjoyed being challenged and getting to see how ads and various other things are created. I was not aware all that went into advertising until actually experiencing it. Everything I did here as an intern I learned from, no matter how small or how big. I'll definitely take it all with me, that's for sure.
I want to wrap up by thanking everyone at the 'tank for making my time here a great one. Thank you Jamie for giving me this opportunity, thank you Mike and Missy for keeping me involved and pushing me to think in different ways, and thanks to Lou, Jim, and everyone else for taking me in and making me feel at ease. I'm going to take what I've learned with me to whatever lies beyond graduation... hopefully something good. :) I might drop by here from time to time to leave a comment or 2, let you guys know what I'm up to. :) Good luck with all your future work and thank you again! I'll miss you guys!

One last time... peace! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whitney. I was very impressed by your dedication and commitment as an intern at Fishtank Creative. But what impressed me even more, is how you took the time to go door to door within our office building to thank each one of us for all that we've done to make you feel at home. That really stuck with me. I admire your genuineness and sincerity! It's very refreshing. You will certainly become an asset to any company that has the opportunity to work with you. I want to wish you the best on your new journey in life, and can only hope that you will never loose your genuine and thoughtful attitude. You now have made quite a few friends in the Advertising and Technology business. Give us a call anytime you need anything.


Happy trails!!

Lou Massari
President
Paragon Media One Inc.

herm said...

Wow, Lou... that's more than you said to her all semester.