4.04.2007

Happy Easter, Early

Easter 2007 is upon us and since I will be traveling to Pittsburgh tomorrow for the holiday, I'm posting my blog a little early. I'll be staying with my roomie, Alexis, since it is a long 6 hour drive back to good ol' Hershey. There's really no point to drive that far for the weekend. Well, there is, but I'm too lazy to drive that much.
This week I've assisted in digging around for some photos. Not as easy as you think! I found some pretty cool ones along the way, though. Oh and this week is supposed to be when we get some April snow. Ok, I'm sorry, snow is nice and all around the winter holidays, but in April?! I don't think so. It's spring, time to get warm! 25 degree weather doesn't work for me anymore. I'm sick of jackets!
Ok, enough ranting/complaining. Not like it'll change anything... Ok, I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Easter weekend. So, have a wonderful Easter weekend! Peace.

No comments: