4.20.2007

Coming Up On the End...

Well, this is going to be my second to last blog as an intern here at fishtank creative. It's so crazy to think that next week will be my last. I have my internship presentation and paper due that following week, then finals, sr week, and finishing with graduation. I don't think it'll hit me that it's the end until that very last week I'll be spending in Erie. It's scary to think I won't be a "student" anymore...
This week has been kind of chill. I've been spending a lot of time on my internship paper and getting my poster together. We have to present on May 2 to all of the Communications professors as well as Comm. juniors. It's a little scary to think about, I'm not big on talking in front of a large group of people. However, it has to be done in order to graduate, so I can suck it up. :) Thank goodness the presentations have a maximum time of 5 minutes, which I can handle.
The weather has certainly taken a turn for the better and it's so sunny! I would be happier if it were about 15 degrees warmer, but this is a good start. I'll definitely be enjoying my weekend, I hope you enjoy yours! Have a good one, peace.

No comments: