3.30.2007

Intern Blog: Shorty, but Goody.

Another week has gone by, and now it's time for another intern blog by yours truely. As the post below me already states, the Addy's were last Friday and I got to attend. It was a good time and of course it was nice that fishtank won a rather large amount of the awards. The free drinks were pretty sweet, too...
This week I've been coming up with my own ideas for an ACMC ad and I must say I've really enjoyed being challanged while interning here. Being told that my ideas are no good when they're no good isn't as bad as I thought. I guess I have some thick skin that I never knew I had before. It has definitely helped my creative process a bit. :) That I can say for sure.
The warmer weather is making me anxious for the summer, which is fast approaching. A month and a half and I'll be home, hunting for jobs and wishing I was still in school. Oh the joys of being a college graduate that await me.

Sorry for the shortness on this one! Have a good weekend, peace!

No comments: