3.21.2007

It's Been A While...

Hello! A couple weeks have passed since my last blog because I was off enjoying my last spring break EVER... crap. Anyways, I thought I'd just mention what I was up to while I was gone. March 9th I endured the 6 hour drive home while sick. Not fun. There, I spent the first half of my break in bed with soup. Even more not fun, but still better than going to classes.
Midweek, a few of my friends and I flew to Chicago for a few days. A lot of walking, eating, drinking, shopping, and driving went on and everyone had a great time. I got to find out why it's called "The Windy City" as I practically had my jacket ripped off my back a few times. The Sears Tower was the highlight even though I hate heights. The tallest buidling I had been inside of before that was the Empire State Building in NYC so this was definitely a lot different. It ended up being worth it and I got some pretty amazing pictures of the city and Lake Michigan. Overall, Chicago was very exciting and I'm dying to go back. It did feel like it went by too fast, but a lot was accomplished in a short amount of time. Oh spring break, how I'll miss you!

Being back is nice, mostly because I now have less than 2 months until graduation! It's also good to get back into the normal daily routine. I felt thrown off for a while. Today, I helped brainstorm some ideas for Erie County Recycling and then Friday I will be attending the Addy's with the crew here at the 'tank. I'm looking forward to checking that out and seeing what it's all about. Also, to enjoy the free drinks. I'll write about what all went on there next Friday so, I'll say now to have a good weekend and peace!

No comments: