3.05.2007

of wolf and men


Jamie and I ventured out to Cleveland last night to see Wolfmother at the Agora Theatre. The show was excellent. Note the grainy cell-cam pic above. We invited a certain someone (Damon), but that certain someone declined. Loo-hoo-ser.

After a pretty lame opening act, Wolfmother came on stage around 9:30 and played non-stop for about an hour and a half, took a short break, then came back and played for about another 30 minutes. Jamie tried to get the set list from the soundboard guy, but was denied.

Fast-forward to this morning. I feel like someone kicked me in the head repeatedly, paused, admired his or her work, and then commenced with more kicking. Great way to start the week. Anyway, tix to the concert only cost $20, but they were selling T-shirts for $30. WTF? I opted to go the cheaper route, and buy one for $10 after the show from a very nice man who had a bunch of merchandise tucked down the front of his pants. I realized about 10 minutes into the ride home that the shirt wasn't even from this tour. Sucka.

Happy Monday. Wake me when it's over.

No comments: