2.02.2007

fishtank's INTERNal affairs - week 2





Hey everyone! Week #2 here at fishtank is coming to an end and what an exciting week it was. This morning I went along to the airport to shoot part of a commercial for Community Health Net. It was definitly interesting to see things from a behind-the-camera perspective. Yes, it was snowing and extremely cold... actually it was f-ing freezing, but worth it. What is put together so far looks sweet. I took a few pics of my own...

Also, a little bit ago I went to McCarty Printing for a tour and to basically get an idea of what happens on that end of the stick. Aside from the near intoxicating fumes in some parts of the building, and Missy losing a piece of her car, it was pretty cool to see and good to know.
I have to say that my first 2 weeks being an intern here at fishtank have been fun. I mean any place that lets you wear jeans and comfy shoes and provides 5 pound boxes of chocolate has to be something special, right? Oh, just to let you all know you won't have to wait an entire week for my next post. I will be posting on Monday after the Super Bowl. I admit I don't watch football (I know, blasphemy!), but I will be commenting on the commercials and I'll select one as my favorite. The K-Fed spot will not be in the running.

Until Monday... peace.

No comments: