2.23.2007

Intern on the Move...

This week I was definitly out and about a lot. Wednesday and today I went along to 2 shoots for a Hamot commercial. Both had great shots that I know will turn out to look really good. On Wednesday we were at Mike's shooting scenes with Mary. She had a few different shots to participate in. One in particular will have words appear as she opens and closes her laptop. (Very cool.) Today was at a local gym where Mike's friend Jeff participated. As he bench presses, words will appear as the bar moves up and down. Same idea as with Mary and her laptop, just shot differently. (Again, very cool.)
Being in that gym only reminded me how out of shape I am. I couldn't even lift the bench press bar! (It was so much heavier than ones I've had to use... at least in my mind it was.) Oh well, being a lazy bum suits me pretty well, I think. Sorry this is a brief post, but I need to start my weekend, as does everyone else. :) Have a good one! Peace.

No comments: