2.09.2007

Intern Update!






It's the end of week #3, time for an update. I know I've been complaining about the temperature a lot, but I want to get one more in... I wish it was spring already!!! And I'm good. This week I got to go on 2 more shoots for the Community Health Net commercial. For the first one we shot in the gym at St. Peter's. Rokey was really nice and patient and did a great job. The coolest part, I thought, was the shot of him on this revolving platform Jamie and Mike put together. It's hard to explain, you'll understand when you guys see the commercial. I'm anxious to see how that turned out.

The second shoot was at a laundromat and featured Missy's friend Kelly. The glaring sun and the small amount of space available were challenges, but everything worked out in the end. ABOVE are pics from that shoot as well as some from another shoot at Mike's house. These featured an elderly couple and his neighbor. Stella, Mike's dog, had to be included in this blog because she's so darn cute!

PS: I'm not too smart when it comes to uploading pics, so they're going to come up first... in reverse order. Sorry! Have a great weekend and stay warm! Peace.

No comments: