2.05.2007

Melissa's Top Five

Hello everyone...Happy Monday!!

First of all, I would like to give my kudos to the Colts, Peyton Manning, Bob Sanders ( u go boy!) and Coach Dungy for a Super Bowl victory well deserved. (but still, GO BILLS!)
We all know that millions of people watch the Super Bowl only for the commercials. I am curious to know everyones thoughts and opinions. I have provided my hand-picked top 5 commercials during Super Bowl 41.

***I do have to note that I was not extremely impressed overall, but there were some that made me laugh.***
  1. Bud Light's ---"Fist Pump"
  2. Snicker's Commercial
  3. Bud Light's ---"Reception"
  4. "Moon Office"
  5. NFL ad--"Hard to say Goodbye"
The college kids "Dorito's commercial" was just "ok" in my eyes. I still can't believe Chevy came out with the ones that they did and Nationwide Insurance with K-Fed! Just horrible people.

Not that I am psychic, but I have a hunch Mastercard is going to do some kind of tribute commercial to Peyton saying..."....blah blah blah...Peyton and the Colts winning the 2007 Super Bowl...Priceless". I could be wrong though.

If you want to see all the Super Bowl Commercials, visit www.youtube.com/superbowl

Feel free to drop me a line and let me know what your favorite Super Bowl Commercials were!
Bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

National Championship? Huh?

Melissa said...

You know what I meant...They play in the "National" Football League, and each team (AFC vs NFC) each won their own "Divisional" Championship. So the Super Bowl is considered like a national championship for the NFL. I am not talking about The Ohio State University National Championship vs. Florida, I am discussing the Super Bowl, andd the Colts are the Champions of the "National Football League"

Anonymous said...

You are correct when you say that each team won their "divisional" championship, but that alone doesn't get a team into the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl is played by the two Conference winners, who are determined by a playoff. The American Football Conference and the National Football Conference each havefour division winners and two wild-card teams that qualify for the playoffs. The first 2 teams get a bye, and the lower seeded teams play each other. The two teams that emerge from the playoff ladder in each conference play in the Super Bowl.

herm said...

Dude, cut her some slack, she's a Bill's fan.

She's oblivious to talk of Super Bowl Champions and the Lombardi Trophy. Much less the obligatory plug, "I'm going to Disney World."

She only has grainy, painful memories of something really bad happening. Something so hideous, so horrifying, she still wakes up at night screaming, "wide right!"

Oh, and please use your name next time. It's slightly disturbing to hear Missy stomp up and down the halls yelling, "F-YOU, Anonymous!"

Thanks for your comments, though. Keep 'em coming. Ha!